Listen to this interview and you’ll find out how a local printing company in Naples, Florida uses a blog to generate more leads.
Key points you’ll learn:
- How prospective clients find your business better with a blog
- What to put on your small business blog
- How to establish yourself as the trusted expert in your niche
- How to repurpose your blog materials for other marketing materials
Click on the arrow below to listen:
Or to download the interview to your computer, click here >
ABOUT BLASE CIABATON:
Blase is VP of Sales & Marketing for Naples PrintSource. Blase has established himself as an expert in the field of direct mail & mailing list procurement. His passion for these topics led him to establish the company blog, www.TheDirectMailMan.com, which is devoted to addressing the most commonly asked questions by PR & Marketing professionals, nonprofits and small businesses.
Blase is sought after as a speaker for the topics of printing, direct mail marketing, and fundraising for nonprofits; he has presented to audiences at the Community Foundation of Collier County, the Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce, and the local chapter of PRSA (Public Relations Society of America), among others. Blase also writes for The Bloggers’ Bulletin.
Did you like this interview? Tell us. Do you have questions about generating more leads with your small business blog? Ask. We want to hear from you.
“Giving You the Power to Fight the Big Boys!”
More Interviews on How to Dominate Your Space on the Web:
- Growing Your Small Town Business on the Web: Interview with Becky McCray
- The Retail Doctor’s Guide to Growing Your Business: Interview with Bob Phibbs
- Growing Your Small Business Using Social Media and PR: Interview with Mandy Vavrinak
- Interview with Troy Vossoller: Example of a Small Business Using Twitter Right
- How a NY Trailer Dealer’s Website Grew from 300 Visitors per Day to 1,096 Daily Visitors Last Month